To Do List Before Leaving
Leaving Campus? Here's what to do.
- Check out of housing, log onto the housing portal and cancel your contract (zero fees) * look for information from housing on how to do a non-present virtual check out today.
- TVA Residents: Return mail key to mailroom if applicable.
- Meet with International Student Services (ISS) to ensure that your visa status is updated and the university is aware of your plans.
- IWORK Students: Notify the Financial Aid & Scholarship office of your plans. You can do this via email or phone.
- Students that ordered cap and gowns for graduation should pick them up from the Bookstore. Cap and gowns can be returned for a full refund, come into the Bookstore for more details.
- Return all rented textbooks to the Bookstore. Students can mail them back to the Bookstore at the end of the semester. Students are responsible for any shipping costs.
Soon after you leave campus:
- Provide the university with a forwarding address. See the Mail Center's address change instructions. If mail comes to campus for you after you have left, the Mail Center will email you. Please reply to the email so that they can assist you in receiving your mail.
- Check your emails regularly for updated information and announcements. This will be vital for student booking housing for Fall.
- Check your university or preferred email that you have provided for a survey that will help us know who has left campus and who is remaining.
- Textbook buybacks will be online, details pending as the Bookstore is still working to set this up.
Before you return to campus:
- Pay any financial balances through Financial Services to clear any holds.
- Pay any medical balances to clear any holds.
- Reach out to your academic advisers to confirm your Spring 2020 schedule.
*Contact the Dean of Students at email@example.com for any questions or concerns. Be safe and Godspeed.